Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Young mother electrocuted as she mopped up water from leaky boiler

Clipped from www.dailymail.co.uk
Tragedy: Emma Shaw, 22, received a fatal electric shock while mopping up water from the floor of her flat after the heating appliance sprang a leak

A catalogue of mistakes by workmen led to a young mother being killed after she was electrocuted while mopping up water at her home.
Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk

http://amplify.com/u/a1l0vq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on - say it