Friday, October 14, 2016

not enough work to do?


During any major reno / remodel especially a new build clients and construction crew will go through a gambit of emotions. Joy, anticipation, trust, surprise, sadness, fear, trust and disgust, the 8 basic emotions from Robert Plutchik. Its a balance to keep emotions in check, it alway starts perfect, jokes, ideas, creativity driving the bus and then the budget starts to be chipped away at. Surprises arrive and money that was for this is being spent for that. Laughter turns into smirks. A General Contractor career is more than putting on a tool bet, they have to keep people in line with trades, be transparent to clients, be honest with everyone, be that person to believe in, exactly what was promised will be delivered. So I didn’t get hurt in this video, I believed in what I was doing, I stayed the course, I explained myself, I understood the consequences and I went through all 8 emotions. Balance is the key to any project. #renovator #remodeller #designer #customhome #woodworking #kitchen #finishcarpenter #benjaminmoore #plumbing #contractor #electrical #crownmoulding #trimcarpentry #hardwood #interior #outdoors #festool #bosch #bathroom #spa #tradesperson #flipping #generalcontractor #demolition #concrete #foundation #toolreviews #construction

A video posted by Hardcore Renos (@hardcorerenos) on




safety photos Safety photos and a few safety jokes - Original jokes are copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on - say it